About The Job
Cornerstone Paradigm Consulting, LLC is a boutique, industry-agnostic business operations consulting firm focused on delivering the highest level of value to our clients. We engineer customized solutions to solve our client’s business issues. What differentiates us from the larger consulting firms is we hire the best in the business. Our team is lean but highly qualified, value-driven, Subject Matter Experts who really know this space and can communicate professionally, effectively, and with the highest level of integrity and innovative solutions to highly complex problems. Our clients work with us because they know we are going to deliver the best solution for their business issues.
Our services cover the back and middle office:
- Business process design, process improvement, process reengineering
- Process mapping, process modeling
- Training and development
- Project management
- IT Services, and technology mapping, software implementation, software integration
- Organizational Transformation
This is an exciting time for you to join us as a marketing & communications intern.
We are looking for an organized, creative digital marketing and communications intern to join us. This internship will provide hands-on experience in social media marketing and advertising where you will learn all about business operations, process improvement, and business coaching in our collaborative and creative environment.
Tasks may include social media content and copy development, engagement, competitive analysis, and social media post scheduling. You will have the opportunity to learn both organic and paid sides of the social media process and actively participate in the development and execution of ideas on a variety of social platforms.
- A minimum commitment of 20 hours per week is required.
- We are looking for applicants with a business-focused background.
- Must have basic knowledge of co-branded blog post writing style, white papers, and eBooks.
- Must have a basic understanding of digital marketing and communications for a professional audience.
- Research targeted audiences and discover current trends.
- Must have a working knowledge of common social media platforms.
- Conduct industry research, best practices, and research media developments and industry trends.
- Propose new strategic methods to attract prospective customers and vendors.
- Develop communication materials such as infographics, Instagram stores, one-pagers, web content, and email marketing.
- Copy, edit, proofread and revise communications.
- Develop content for campaigns; draft and oversee the social media calendar.
- Build our social media presence on all social media platforms with our target client
- Engage potential clients on social media platforms.
- Track, monitor, manage and update hashtags on social media platforms
- Updating and expanding current Google, Yahoo, and Bing AdWords includes CPC optimization.
- Must have a basic understanding of social media automation tools.
Education and Skills
- Self-starter with outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Mailchimp, and common social media platforms.
- 0-2 years of experience in a marketing and communications role
- In the process of completing of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Canva or basic graphic design skills using modern software tools
Salary range: $15-$25 an hour on a 1099 basis to start.
Cornerstone Paradigm Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.