About The Job
Our services cover the back and middle office:
- Business process design, process improvement, process reengineering (with controls)
- Process mapping
- Training and development
- Project management
- IT Services, and technology mapping, software implementation, software integration
- Organizational Transformation
- Vendor management
- Warehouse design and build
- E-commerce logistics
- Customer & patient experience CX
- User experience design UX
Successful candidates understand our commitment to our clients and our mission to underpromise and over-deliver. They do business with an expert level of deep listening skills to the prospect’s challenges. The candidate will have a strong relationship and project management skills. They are comfortable with ambiguity, evolving priorities, and eagerness to lean in to support team/projects when needed.
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for client prospecting.
- Candidate will be responsible for Identifying key commercial opportunities, managing their execution, and monitoring lead flow.
- As the first hire in the Business Development department, you will own proprietary outreach, with responsibilities for both building our prospecting strategy as well as executing all the details: conducting the research, making the outreach, booking the meetings, qualifying the leads and ensuring successful handoff
- Self-starting with a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial drive, service mentality and ability to work both autonomously and in a multinational team Orchestrate complex agendas,
- align senior leadership, prioritizing activities and working with others to get things done (in a distributed organization)
- Manage and execute projects efficiently; provide hands-on support to multiple activities, often requiring strong consulting skills (slide writing, effective communication, some analytics)
- Develop and maintain deep and productive relationships across a multi-stakeholder organization
- Collaborate and communicate with various teams and individuals, with different level of seniority and different backgrounds; be able to communicate with senior leaders and be a connection point for the community You Bring (experience & Qualifications) Education
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred
- At least 10 years industry experience or 3 years consulting experience, Independent consulting preferred
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales as a consistent top-performer, ideally at a medium to large, high growth company
- Expert knowledge of outreach sequencing and CRM tools
- Performance-driven: refuses to miss targets, data obsessed
- Bold: no fear or second-guessing when getting in front of a prospect
- Extraverted: energized by meeting new people and hearing founder stories
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience and strength in slide writing in a consulting context
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, service mentality and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to operate effectively in a Matrix organization and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, well organized, capable facilitator of complex projects
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage senior stakeholders, collaborative team player
- Ability to maintain discretion when needed
- Must own a computer with a secure internet connection
- We offer competitive rates.
- This is a 1099 opportunity.
- This opportunity offers 10-15 % of total closed deals.
Cornerstone Paradigm Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
*no recruiters or staffing firms